Cindy McNeely has practiced Massage Therapy in Ontario since 1985, and is registered with the CMTO (College of Massage Therapists of Ontario). Her broad-based teaching career began in 1988 as an instructor at Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy, and progressed to teaching in various colleges throughout Canada. In 1995, Trimesters: Massage Therapy Education was created with her colleague Allison Hines-Berman. Their goal was to raise the standards of perinatal Massage Therapy throughout Canada. Cindy’s perinatal teaching has taken her to SEVEN (7) Canadian provinces.
She has also worked extensively with parents and their children to provide knowledge, education, and hands-on therapy. Cindy has appeared on Breakfast Television, written various articles, and contributed to a Perinatal Massage Therapy textbook.
DEXTERITY PD COURSES
Cindy collaborated with Dexterity PD on a series of courses based on her experience with hands-on teaching through Trimesters: Massage Therapy Education.
The Understanding & Delivering Pregnancy Massage Certificate Program is composed of EIGHT (8) courses and is comparable to the Trimesters in-class program:
- Treating the Pregnant Person: Anatomy & Physiology – created by Ana Kordic (1 hour)
- Treating the Pregnant Person: Common Symptoms (2 hours)
- Treating the Pregnant Person: Professional Considerations (1.5 hours)
- Treating the Pregnant Person: Clinical Assessment (2 hours)
- Treating the Pregnant Person: Cervical & Thoracic Spine (2 hours)
- Treating the Pregnant Person: Abdomen & Breast (2.5 hours)
- Treating the Pregnant Person: Low Back & The Pelvic Girdle (2 hours)
- Treating the Pregnant Person: Edema (2 hours)