This course is designed to assist massage therapy student candidates in their preparation for the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Each of the SEVEN (7) standardized stations is addressed in depth and details the skills and techniques necessary to master this challenging exam. Review competencies that must be demonstrated, learn from our helpful sample scripts, and practice with SIX (6) mock exams per section!
This course draws upon a variety of sources, including material derived from the curriculum of the Ontario campuses of the Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy (CCMH). CCMH, a respected Massage Therapy educational institution, is renowned for producing student candidates who consistently received high passing rates at the CMTO Registration Exams. Dexterity PD has expanded upon and transformed this high-quality course material into a digital learning experience to assist those preparing to take the 2021 Registration Exams.
In this course, you will:
- Understand the purpose and competencies tested by the OSCE
- Review the general procedure and expectations of the OSCE
For each station, you will:
- Review and understand the expectations
- Receive downloadable charts to help focus your studying
- Learn the competencies that must be demonstrated for techniques and skills that may be tested
- Access sample scripts for each test and/or technique
- Practice and apply your knowledge of each station with SIX (6) mock exams