Headaches are not created equal. The severity, symptoms, and causes vary. Explore the various types of headaches and the differences between Western Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine approaches to understanding headaches and treatments. This course provides practitioners with acupressure techniques to activate meridian channels and the most common points used for the treatment of headaches.
In this course, you will learn:
- Classifications of common headaches.
- The theory behind meridian channels, which forms the basis of the acupressure technique.
- How to activate the meridian channels associated with each type of headache.
- Common acupressure points used for the treatment of all headaches.
- A detailed treatment protocol and approach.