The heart and circulatory system is the lifeline of the human body, delivering blood to every tissue and cell. This course provides an in-depth exploration of the anatomy of the cardiovascular system and how certain pathologies can benefit from massage therapy.
In this course, you will learn:
- Detailed anatomy of the heart, circulation between the heart and lungs, and how oxygenation occurs.
- The structures and location of arteries and veins.
- Comprehensive workings of the systemic circulation system including the aorta, arteries, capillary exchange, and veins.
- The circulation pathway of the brain, common stroke warning signs and contraindications and indications for massage therapy.
- Pathologies of the cardiovascular system.
- How to create a circulatory road map.