The nervous system is the most important system in the body, controlling and coordinating every cell, tissue, muscle, nerve, gland, organ, and system. This course provides an in-depth exploration of the peripheral nervous system, including a detailed analysis of common pathologies and associated symptoms.
In this course, you will learn:
- Detailed anatomy of the peripheral nervous system, including origin, pathways, and terminal branches of each plexus (cervical, brachial, lumbar, and sacral).
- Comprehensive descriptions of the pathways and functions of peripheral nerves and associated stressors.
- An advanced understanding of various forms of nerve damage and how these forms can be classified.
- Common pathologies and related symptoms (mechanical-functional) associated with each plexus.
- Palpation techniques and treatment of peripheral nerves.